In addition to the priceless classification of “professional” (which by definition requires membership in the professional organization), there are tangible benefits for the RDHAP in belonging to CDHA.
Among the growing list of tangible benefits are:
- Current legal information
- Special discounts
- Timely warnings and current practice guidelines
- Insurance Information
- Practice management information
- Continuing education information
- Additional Resources
- A private Facebook page provides access to ask questions or provide input to the RDHAP community. It also serves as a site for advertising equipment and supplies for sale: Login to www.facebook.com and search for “CDHA Alternative Practice Members.” Then ask to join the group. CDHA members will be approved for access to the private group.